About White Nights Piano Festival
This year, the festival will take place at the Mravinsky Music School, founded in 1937 by Dmitri Shostakovich and Dmitry Kabalevsky. Since 1989, the school bears the name of the eminent 20th century conductor Yevgeny Mravinsky, the principal conductor of the Leningrad Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Four individual lessons with the possibility of receiving additional lessons from other professors of participant's choice
- Living and board expenses
- hotel double rooms (two students per room)
- 3 meals per day
- City tours:
- Hermitage Museum - one of the most famous museums in the world
- St. Petersburg Canals tour (Russian Venice)
- Performance opportunities
- Daily special events: lectures, seminars and concerts
- A competition with monetary prizes for the winners
Gala Concert for the Festival will include short performances of all participants.